Search This Blog

Comedian, Mr Sabinus | Involved In A Ghastly Motor Accident | Watch Video

 Comedian, Mr Sabinus | Involved In A Ghastly Motor Accident | Watch Video


Comedian, (Mr Funny Sabinus) involved in a ghastly motor accident with the new car he recently bought. The accident happened earlier this morning. A heavily drunk driver allegedly collided into the comedian’s car. 


By the glory of God, Sabinus came out unhurt, watch video BELOW





Emmanuel Chukwuemeka Ejekwu, commonly known as Oga Sabinus, is a well-known Nigerian comedian who has survived a car accident on Sunday morning.




He reportedly hit his car while traveling in Lagos when a drunk motorist rammed at him.


Pictures taken at the scene revealed that the car had damage to the area of the bonnet where it was struck.

After the incident, Oga Sabinus went live on Instagram to reassure his supporters that he was okay.


"For the individuals calling, I am receiving messages, and I am well," Sabinus replied. Be not afraid. I merely keep mentioning that folks shouldn't drink and drive. I have never seen a car drive in one lane while passing another..


When a car in one lane crosses across into another, the motor is dispersed.


"We give God thanks. God is firstly thanked for life. I am secure because nothing bad has occurred to me, Sabinues. I'm doing fine. Don't be afraid.


"People with dirty hands or those who don't wash their hands die. We give God praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want To Get In Touch With Me? Drop Me A Message And I'l Respond To You ASAP!

Name

Email *

Message *